When you’re going on any adventure with your dog, you want them to be well-equipped for their surroundings in gear that will hold up. At BAYDOG, we’ve developed the Galveston Bay Harness that is great for any adventures you may find yourself on with your dog – whether that is hiking, boating, swimming, or just a quick walk around the block.
Our Galveston Bay Harness is our most robust and adjustable harness to date. It features six location points and non-rigid nylon guards – meaning your dog will always have the perfect fit and will never be chaffed. There is a D-ring located at the back of the harness which makes it easy to clip a leash to.
We developed the Galveston Bay Harness from our Saranac Pack. Our customers and retailers loved the under-layer harness on the pack and requested that we sell it separately since it was a perfect harness for larger dogs. We valued their feedback and created our Galveston Bay Harness!
What makes it the best for adventures?
Easy On and Off
- To put on the harness, all you need to do is slip it over your dog’s head and secure the buckles. Putting the harness on is almost as fast as your dog can wag their tail!
Rip Stop Nylon
- Our harness is made with rip stop nylon, meaning it fends off dirt and mud, resists tears, and prevents burrs and thorns from sticking to your dog. The length of the harness helps prevent larger dogs from getting too dirty on adventures.
Built in Traffic Handle
- There is a built-in traffic handle directly on the top of the harness. This makes it easy to quickly gain control of your dog. It also can be used to help move dogs into the car, onto the boat, or over/around any obstacle you may encounter.
- We used reflective stitching in the webbing and piping on the harness. This allows pets to be visible in all light conditions. While this is great for safety, it also allows your dog to be easily seen by onlookers – and who wouldn’t want that?!
No Slip Straps
- Once the straps are customized to your dog, slide the “strap lock” up over the 3 layers of webbing to lock adjustment into place. The unidirectional buckles prevent the straps from twisting, meaning you’ll always have a snug and customized fit.
- Our harness features a padded chest plate and spine guard. We used vented material to reduce heat buildup. Both of these features ensure that your dog will always be comfortable and have support.
- If your harness breaks for any reason, it will be replaced. We stand by the products we create.
The Galveston Harness is officially available for pre-order. It comes in 6 colors: black, red, green, purple, blue, and blaze orange. It’s offered in 4 sizes: small, medium, large, and x-large. Prices differ depending on size but are between $38.95-$41.95. At this price point, it’s less expensive than similar harnesses on the market without sacrificing quality. The Galveston Harness also looks great with our matching Hudson Bay Leash.
Before you go on your next outing with your dog, pick up a Galveston Bay Harness and see how it enhances your adventure. Share your travels in BAYDOG with us on our Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Be sure to sign up for our email list to make sure you’re always the first to know when we release new products!