What’s unique about the Tampa Bay Collar?
- Designed for comfort, safety, and adjustability.
- Velcro Adjustment Strap: Velcro strap ensures correct sizing that stays in place.
- Reflective Edge Stitching: Reflective stitching along the collar’s edges helps to keep your dog visible in the dark.
- Quick Release Buckle: Quick release buckle for easy on/easy off.
- Separate Leash and ID Tag Attachments: Durable D-ring for leash attachment and a separate clip for dog ID tags.
- Comfortable Lining: Cushy mesh lining maximizes comfort and eliminates chafing.
- 100% Guarantee: If your product ever breaks, we will replace it. We stand by our products.
- As long as your dog is wearing his or her collar, he or she will never be without contact info. With hanging name tags, there’s always a possibility that they could fall off or get ripped off. With embroidery, the text is permanent and attached to the collar so your text will always be easily identifiable.
- There’s no annoying jingle! Most pet owners really dislike the noise that hanging name tags make when attached to the collar. With embroidery, you don’t have to use a name tag, so you don’t have to worry about the jingling getting to you. (However, if you’re someone who likes to use a name tag, our collar includes a D-ring so you can attach it!)
- Everyone will ALWAYS know your dog’s name – and what’s better than that? With their name on their collar, it’s easily visible and your dog will be the center of attention. Think of it as a permanent name tag (if only humans could wear one next so we can always remember everyone’s name!)
What can I embroider on my collar?
- You can embroider almost anything depending on the size of your collar!
- Some of the most popular text that we embroider are: dogs names, contact phone numbers, and microchip ID numbers.
- But you can get creative! As long as your text fits within the character limit, you can embroider almost anything.
How do I customize my collar?
- Simply select the Embroidered Tampa Bay Dog Collar and choose which color collar you would like. We offer black, blue, green, pink, purple, and red to match the Chesapeake Harness and Hudson Bay Leash.
- Then, measure your dog’s neck to see which size is best for them. We have a video on how to measure your dog for the Tampa Bay Dog Collar that you can view below. We offer 5 sizes: S, M, L, XL, and XXL.
- Next, select how many characters you would like embroidered on your collar. We offer 10 characters for a $7.50 embroidery fee, or 11+ characters for a $10 fee. Each size is limited to the follow characters: 17 for small, 19 for medium, 21 for large, and 25 for x-large and xx-large.
- Fourth, select your embroidery thread color. We offer 10 colors: white, black, blue, green, red, pink, purple, yellow, orange, and teal. If you want your embroidery to be visible, be sure to select a thread color that will show up over the color of your dog collar.
- Lastly, enter your embroidery text in the box. The embroidery will appear exactly as you enter it, so your entry is case sensitive.
- Then, check out! Your collar will be shipped to you soon.
What i do not understood is in fact how you are now not really much more neatly-appreciated than you may
be now. You’re so intelligent. You know therefore considerably relating to
this topic, produced me for my part consider it from a lot of numerous angles.
Its like men and women are not involved until it’s one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga!
Your own stuffs excellent. Always handle it